Sell your Home Fast
Home Sellers Guide: Thinking About Selling? So, You’re thinking of selling your home. Thank you for viewing this page and find out more about what we do to help you get your home sold. Selling your home is one of the biggest decisions that any homeowner can make. The process of selling your home has many moving part and pitfalls. Your full attention is needed to ensure a hassle free transaction.
Hire a Professional Realtor
“Believe it or not”. Selling a home is a complicated process. It’s not a matter of sticking a sign in the front yard and waiting for a buyer to show up. Today’s buyers are more knowledgeable and are looking for specific types of properties in specific locations. For the inexperienced buyer, they are looking for someone to help them thru the process to ensure they’re getting the best value while searching the numerous homes on the market in their price point.
According to the National Association of Realtors: “FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2014. The typical FSBO home sold for $210,000 compared to $249,000 for agent-assisted home sales.”
A Professional Realtor understands market trends, property disclosures and other paperwork required to make your accepted offer legal and binding and can answer many of your frequent asked questions (FAQ). The guidance of a capable realtor can make all the difference between a smooth transaction and saving you money when negotiating the purchase agreement and requested repairs.
Home Sellers Guide
How The Lawrence Group of Keller Williams Realty with our Home Sellers Guide can help: Our Marketing and Commitment to our profession will help you find the right buyer by:
- Creating a well-thought out marketing campaign
- Establishing a pricing strategy
- Having the home professionally photographed
- Screening the buyers to make sure the best qualified buyer is found
- Negotiating the offer to make sure you get the best terms and conditions
- Helping with the transaction from contract to close
- Offering you “after the sale” services
How long should I expect my house to be on the market? While the many factors at play in determining “Days On Market”. Seasonality, Price, Location, and the Conditions of the property are the biggest factor in making the determination. Our agent will give you a time-frame estimate based on current market data for similar properties. Keep in mind that competitive pricing and aggressive marketing makes a home sell faster. The right pricing is especially crucial in the initial marketing period. Statistics suggest that with the right pricing a home can sell in the first 12 showings. Home Seller’s Guide.
Call Keith Lawrence of the Lawrence Group today for your Free No Obligations Market Analysis at 225-310-1444
Selling your home is may not be as easy as it would seem. While in your capacity as a doctor, lawyer, engineer or plant worker, you may be the best at your job. But, not fully understanding the nuances of my job of buying and selling real estate can really hurt you financially.
Tip number #1.
Know your Role. Do you have the time, patience, knowledge or expertise to negotiate the sell of your home. by simply not providing the proper documentation to the home buyer, you open yourself to lawsuits.
Tip Number #2
Ready.. Set.. Start again.. look at your home through the eyes of a buyer. Is your home market ready? Before you say “Yes”, know that in today’s real estate climate it’s a “Price War and a Beauty Contest”. There is a reasonable expectation as to the price of your home based on it’s condition.
Tip number #3
As much as you love you home and the 30 year old mustard green carpets, there is a good chance that others will not. Your willingness to be accommodate the client’s request for reasonable changes will greatly reduce your home market time.
These are just a few of the reasons you would greatly benefit from the counsel of Keith Lawrence; a real estate professional.
The Keith Lawrence Group will guide you step by step through listing, marketing your home. And in the end we help you negotiating the offer to purchase your home to maximise your bottom line.
So, if you’re looking to sell your home, call the Lawrence Group of Real Agents today.
Learn Tips on How to Sell your house
- Market well – Maximum exposure is the key, As your listing agent, we partner with you to produce a winning marketing plan to get you home to sell Fast.
- Evaluate the offers – Consider All factors with selling your home. The Highest offer may not be the best offer if it including the closing costs, repairs etc.
- Choose to work with Professionals – Consider this.. Would you take your new $75,000 BMW to Pep Boys for engine repairs? Then why would you hire a discount or part time real estate agent when selling the most expensive piece of property you own.
Call the Keith Lawrence Group of Listing agents. You are one call from getting your home sold. Click here for a free online market analysis.
Request Your Free Report →
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Call The Lawrence Group at 225-310-1444
The Keith Lawrence Realty Group, provide a full range of residential real-estate services to help your buy, sale, rent, or relocate.
- Use our Prairieville MLS search tool to find Prairieville LA properties for sale that may interest you
- Try our Prairieville Mortgage Calculator to determine the affordability of a property.
- Get our Guide to Home Ownership and learn Tips for First Time Home buyers.
- Learn Selling Tips to Homeowners when selling your Prairieville Home. Partner with a real estate Pro.
- Keep up on the real estate news in Prairieville Louisiana.
We will happily assist you through the entire selling and home buying process. From searching, to finding, negotiating and to giving you the keys to your perfect “Home”. Having a Keller Williams Realty Representative on your side, we will ensure you that you will be competent to make the most of your time, efforts and energy as well as your buying power! Contact US “The Keith Lawrence Group to receive a free copy of the Ultimate Home Sellers Guide”. “>